Hi! I’m Dustin Cantrell and I love taking photos. If you enjoy my style I would be thrilled to document the happiest day of your life. Here are some random facts about me. I hope it helps with deciding if we will get along and if not I hope I don’t bore you with useless information about myself.
2. I love sandwiches.
3. My two favorite books: Into the Wild and On the Road.
4. I believe everyone should couch surf and hitch hike at least once in their lifetime.
5. I worked on a cattle station in Australia for 5 months.
6. I’m originally from Bakersfield, California.
7. I shoot with digital and Polaroid cameras.
8. I don’t like Christmas music.
9. I have a Yorkiepoo named Brooklyn and I take way too many photos of her.
10. My French wife and I met while backpacking in Thailand.
Below is the eloquent third person version someone else wrote about me:
They say a picture’s worth a thousand words – but few images carry the kind of weight that can be felt in those created by Dustin Cantrell. Artfully balancing light, shadows, color and darkness, Dustin’s images are intimate and dramatic, evoking the kind of emotion that can only be expressed by a couple in love. Dustin is a California native with a vagabond spirit that’s taken him on adventures around the globe. His travels have helped inspire, influence and evolve his technique and distinctive style. Dustin shoots weddings across California and would love to travel to your dream destination to document your most treasured day.
Features & Contributions:
A Practical Wedding, 2016 Best of the Best Engagement Photo, Junebug Weddings Blog, Fearless Photographers, Offbeat Bride, Rock N Roll Bride, LaBride, The Adventure Handbook, The Blue Grass Situation, Wedding Obsession, The Pretty Blog, Ruffled, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Offbeat Bride, Junebug Weddings, A Practical Wedding, Huffington Post, Matador Network, Looks Like Film, The Adventure Handbook, Mull It Over Interview, My Modern Met, Borrowed & Blue, Rock N Roll Bride, Brooklyn Bride, Pacific Weddings, Ever Ours, Brides Without Borders, Catalyst Wedding Co., VSCO Grid, Pacific Weddings & Junebug Weddings.